Gorgeous period home with sundrenched courtyard.
This freestanding period home showcases immaculate interiors flooded with light and overflowing with stunning Provincial French decor.
This facade is impeccably presented with a landscaped entrance off McDonald Street. There are three spacious bedrooms, the master with bay window enjoying a leafy outlook. The home offers a formal reception room, leading to a terracotta tiled kitchen. The dining area opens to a stunning sun drenched courtyard, perfect for summer entertaining.
Whilst more than comfortable in its current layout, there is the possibility of extending into a second level (STCA).
Occupying a corner position, the home is well placed for absolute convenience to the shopping and restaurants of Leichhardt and within strolling distance of CBD transport, good schools and parklands.
- Beautiful period features, including polished wooden floors
- Three bright spacious bedrooms
- Casual dining connecting to sunny alfresco garden
- Sleek main bathroom with corner bath, 2nd guest wc and laundry
- Lock up garage
- Land size is approximately 268sqm
- Perfectly positioned for ultimate lifestyle convenience