Spacious garden townhouse in idyllic yet central setting
Peacefully nestled at the rear of lovely boutique complex, this delightful dual-level townhouse provides the perfect platform for today’s modern lifestyle. Comfortably equipped for immediate enjoyment, it also presents exciting potential to further contemporise with your very own personal touches.
- Spacious combined living/dining area opens to private leafy courtyard
- Kitchen includes electric cooktop, ample cabinetry, eat-in breakfast bar
- Double master bedroom w/ great built-in robes, ceiling fan, airy windows
- Additional dbl beds both w/ built-in robes, ceiling fans, one w/ study area
- Adjoining tiled bathroom with bathtub, concealed tidy internal laundry
- Spacious floorplan exudes low-maintenance and outdoor appeal
- Easy ground level access, security intercom, secure car space, visitor parking
- Neutral interiors, floating floorboards, high ceilings throughout, reverse-cycle air
- Established leafy landscaped gardens, welcoming well-maintained complex
- Stroll to village shops, Lilyfield Light Rail, City buses, parks and local schools
Fusing lifestyle credentials and astounding potential, this property holds huge appeal for young families, investors or first time buyers aiming to join this thriving inner-west pocket.
Townhouse: 123sqm Parking: 14sqm Total: 137sqm
Strata Levies: $787 per quarter (approx)