Desirably positioned Victorian terrace with self-contained studio
Bathed in natural light, this beautifully presented Victorian terrace effortlessly fuses classic period charm with sleek modern style. The open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining and separate living spaces ensure a functional lifestyle while the unique self-contained studio is ideal for teenagers or those who work from home. Enviably positioned in an exclusive cul-de-sac, it's level footsteps to a playground, parklands, village shops and eateries.
- Generous proportions, fine finishes, and inclusions throughout
- Open plan kitchen/family room with Italian terracotta tiles
- Granite kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Peaceful and sunny alfresco entertaining courtyard
- Spacious living & dining areas, plus separate self-contained studio
- Studio with ensuite for use as bedroom, office or teen retreat
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Two bathrooms, powder room with WC
- Single lock-up garage, internal laundry, dual street access
An exceptional home in a blue ribbon location, central to the culinary delights of the Inner West and within a short walk to the Tramsheds dining precinct.
Council Rates: $360 per quarter (approx.) Water Rates: $237 per quarter (approx.)