Original Balmain cottage with great potential.
Walled for privacy and set in a fantastic Balmain location on popular Mullens Street, this original Freestanding cottage has been updated creating an eclectic blend of old and new. Occupying a generous block with broad rear deck and gardens, this home offers a chance for an exciting re-visioning.
Interiors benefit from polished timber floors and dynamic vaulted ceilings. The lounge offers a charming original fireplace. The gas kitchen boasts Miele appliances and connects to casual dining flowing to the entertaining deck.
This residence is a lovely stroll to the wonderful Village atmosphere of Darling Street. CBD buses are at your doorstep and offer swift access to Sydney's centre. Also find good schools and a choice of parklands within easy range.
Whilst more than comfortable in its current layout, there is the possibility of further development (STCA). The home is also being offered with a long term rental option, making it the perfect investment.
- Walled façade ensuring privacy
- High vaulted ceilings punctuated by down lighting
- Reception with fireplace, modern gas kitchen with Miele appliances, casual dining
- Two bedrooms, one with double skylights
- Contemporary bathroom with frameless glass shower adjoining laundry nook
- Sunroom for option as study
- French doors to large exterior deck over gardens, mature greenery
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
This home offers true potential on a large block in the coveted heart of Balmain.