Surprisingly spacious period home on 512sqm
A single level residence on 512sqm with north facing gardens. This freestanding home offers ample room to accommodate a young, growing family, complete with a selection of expansive living areas and level yard. Offering exceptionally comfortable living with scope to further modernise and add value. Gracious interiors overflow with beautifully retained historic details throughout.
- Three generous bedrooms
- Two bedrooms w/ original fireplaces, master opens directly to verandah
- Elevated ceilings with ornate cornices, picture rails and French windows
- Huge and bright combined formal lounge/dining w/ leadlight windows
- Open plan family room/kitchen leads out to timber deck and courtyard
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher, refreshed bathroom
- Off-street parking for up to three cars, guest w/c, ceiling fans, skylights
Mere metres from Henley Park and Enfield Aquatic Centre and a stroll to Enfield Public School, this exceptionally appealing retreat is set in a burgeoning, family-oriented location, with buses at the end of the street and Cooks River parkland moments away.