Chic and sensational designer home.
Transformed by a major renovation and reinvention some years ago, this chic and stylish residence epitomises the finest in easy care urban living and entertaining. Enjoying a long corner site, it's stylishly appointed interiors feature a unique designer flair with sprawling open plan spaces adorned with lashings of timber and corrugated iron highlights adding a striking industrial flavour. Generously proportioned with a private rear court and potential to add parking (STCA), it's ideally placed to enjoy all the local delights, just an easy stroll to Norton Street, village shops and eateries, school and city bus.
- Vast open plan living and dining with striking wet bar
- Centrally placed gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bi-folds retract to the private rear entertainers court
- Two bedrooms on the upper level, reverse cycle air
- 2nd bath services the lower level, concealed laundry
- Magnificent balustrade/stairway recycled from the Kempsey Tavern
- Master with built in robes and claw foot bath ensuite
- Polished Brushbox timber floors, gas points, storage at the rear
- Rear lane access, communal herb garden in the laneway