Stunningly renovated terrace rich in old world charm
Recently refurbished from top to bottom with great sensitivity and respect to its original Victorian era character, this stunningly picturesque multi-storey terrace is now a statement in both timeless elegance and practical, contemporary family living. Retaining a wealth of period detail as well as high end designer inclusions, the floorplan has been opened out for a great flowthrough effect and an array of flexible living spaces.
- One of a pair of terraces with a wide, private side driveway and DLUG
- Generous private outdoor entertaining area and child-friendly level lawns
- Formal lounge featuring leadlight windows and the original iron fireplace
- Folding doors open the formal lounge and on to an open plan family room, dining and kitchen
- High calibre CaesarStone kitchen with Gaggenau fridge and gas cooking
- Grand master bedroom with master fireplace and a large timber balcony
- Chic, elegant bathroom featuring a clawfoot tub and rain shower head
- Soaring ceilings with ornate roses, leadlights, bamboo floors, gas heating
- Positioned within walking distance to Newington Primary and high school
Positioned for absolutely unbeatable convenience, just footsteps from the station and minutes by rail to the city. The home is practically in the heart of everything the Inner West has to offer, just moments to cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Stanmore Public School.
Land size - 370 sqm (Approx.)