Park-side townhouse with courtyard and leafy outlook
Tranquil leafy views frame both levels of this immaculately presented townhouse. Well maintained security complex set in a peaceful pocket adjacent to Johnstons Creek Reserve. Bright and airy with a well designed layout, the two-level residence has a modern renovated kitchen and spacious living/dining area flowing to a sunny courtyard with gate opening onto gardens leading to the park.
- Living and dining area with sliding glass doors to courtyard
- Modern renovated kitchen with quality appliances
- Two bedrooms, main with built-ins and balcony overlooking park
- Modern bathroom with separate bathtub, shower and luxury vanity
- Internal laundry with generous storage cupboards
- Courtyard opens onto gardens and park-side walking path
- Car space in secure parking area with remote-controlled door
Enjoy a wonderful lifestyle in this park-side enclave at the border of Annandale and Forest Lodge with a short stroll to Booth Street cafes, shops, City buses and easy walk to Tramsheds, Jubilee Park Light Rail and Rozelle Bay foreshore.
NB: Entrance is on Minogue Crescent
Townhouse 100sqm + Parking 16sqm = Total 116sqm
Council: $275.50 per quarter (Approx.)
Water Rates: $192.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Strata: $1,405.30 per quarter (Approx.)