We value the highest levels of professionalism and prioritise our people and culture through professional development and growth opportunities.
Real estate sales
- Secure salary package $80,000 – OTE to earn $250,000 plus
- One of the Inner West’s strongest brands
- Ongoing training and progression
- Be inspired & maximise your potential in a fun environment
If you are an experienced salesperson, with or without real estate experience, let’s chat.
Here are just a few of the benefits of a Sales Career with Harris Partners Real Estate.
- All agents are paid a wage, no debit credit. We take away the pressure as well as provide an extremely generous commission structure, where your effort and skill allow you to maximise your income.
- Industry best training and support to ensure you are prepared to overcome the many challenges of real estate sales
- We have the data. There’s no ‘sit in the corner and create a database’. There are nurtured databases ready and waiting for you.
- Flexibility. You need to pick the kids up or drop them off to football training? That’s fine. You can do that. Prefer to come in later and work later or vice versa? Also, fine.
- You are working in a supportive team environment where colleagues work together, collaboratively.
- Our support staff are diligent, professional and energetic. Nothing is too hard.
- The training is 1st class. Imagine working under a selling system in which you would quite happily have your vendors and buyers know the ins-and outs of it. There are no magic tricks or tips. Its real and it works.
- Our principal and manager are actively in the market supporting their agents succeed. They are on the front line day in day out. We ride the successes and grind through the challenges, together as a team.
There’s a better way to sell real estate, the Harris Partners Way. APPLY NOW by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call 0434 348 133 for a confidential discussion.
All applications and discussions are strictly confidential.
Real Estate Traineeship
Are you an ambitious person looking for an opportunity to establish yourself in a real estate career? If so, you may wish to consider a long-term real estate sales in Sydney's Inner West.
Joining our team in Balmain, you will be involved in all aspects of the business including working with some of the industry's best and most successful sales agents.
- Secure salary with the opportunity to advance as a real estate agent
- Providing various administration and database support
- Support the sales team during the listing and sales process
- Career advancement
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive property files
- Ensuring quality service to internal and external customers
- Attend open inspections
- Pursue listing opportunities
- No debit credit
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional and immaculate personal presentation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mature-minded, with a dedication to on-going study and training
- Great attitude towards new challenges & professional development
- Natural people skills and the ability to build relationships
- Current driver's license and reliable car
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Desire to learn & improve
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, click on "APPLY NOW" or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9034 1806 or 0434 348 133 for a confidential discussion. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications are held in the strictest of privacy.