- The strong sales results continued this week with
18 Datchett Street, Balmain East ($1,600,000), and
7 Waratah Street, Leichhardt ($2,200,000) all selling after successful sales campaigns.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia has yet again held interest rates at record low levels of 0.1% at their September meeting. RBA Governor Phillip Lowe reinforced in his statement the fact that house prices continue to rise despite the ongoing challenges. Find out more here.
- Buyer demand has reached record levels despite lengthy coronavirus lockdowns in the nation’s biggest property market of Sydney, but purchasers have limited choice as prices continue to rise. Learn more.
- The state is well on its way to its 70 percent double dose vaccination goal - after 75 percent of people received their first jab - prompting NSW’s Crisis Cabinet to confirm last night that October 18 would be the day restaurants, bars, and retail would open for fully vaccinated people. Discover more.
- Sydney’s housing affordability crisis is leaving essential workers – the ones keeping Sydney going during lockdown – struggling to keep a roof over their heads, new analysis shows. Explore more here.
- The 2021 Spring Market has had the most dramatic and turbulent of lead-ins as the pandemic takes hold. To assist you in making a winning trade this spring, we have outlined the issues that are likely to determine the spring market. Read on to make the most of your property transactions this spring.
New listings - Find out first