- Sky’s Chris Smith and Peter O’Malley recorded this podcast last week discussing the current Sydney property market.
- 1/6 Bates Avenue, Paddington sold this week off-market. Off-market transactions are booming across the Inner West. In fact, more transactions are occurring via off-market than public auction. If you would like to learn more about how to sell using an off-market campaign, please contact our office on 02 9818 2133.
- 503/320 Harris Street, Pyrmont also sold for $770,000 after a successful campaign with multiple offers and enquiries made on the property.
- Louis Christopher of SQM Research says authorities are hoping the rise in Australia’s real estate market will feed through to greater confidence in the economy, but he has “serious questions” about that view because the housing recovery is not creating more jobs. Watch now.
- When it comes to making a property appealing, we might be overlooking an essential member of the family. A new Suncorp study revealed over half of Australians consider their pets more important than proximity to family and friends when buying a home.
- How to stay cool over summer without spending a fortune on electricity. Read the full article.
New listings - Find out first