- 7/2a Pyrmont Bridge Road, Camperdown was sold this week after a successful campaign with multiple enquiries and offers being made.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia has slashed the official cash rate three times already over the past 12 months, and further cuts are expected over the next year. While some parts of the economy have already reaped the benefits from these cuts, the housing construction sector appears to be left behind, according to an analysis by SQM Research. Read more.
- Mascot residents have opposed plans for the construction of another apartment complex two doors down from the ill-fated Mascot Towers building in Sydney. Read the full article.
- The conditions in the property market have changed so quickly in 2019, meaning the dynamic has changed too. In the latest edition of the Real Estate Report, we aim to bring you up to speed with what you can expect on the ground, whether you are buying or selling. Read more here.
- The outer suburbs of Sydney give inner-city locations a run for their money when it comes to schools, a new study shows, with suburbs in the city’s west and south offering some of the best proximity to schools. Read more.
- Sydney’s most liveable suburbs typically come with a price tag out of reach for many, but new analysis shows there are some that buck the trend. Read the full article.
- A growing cohort of borrowers are putting their financial future at risk, with recent research finding more than a third of home buyers lied on their loan application. Read more here.
New listings - Find out first