- Buyer demand shows no signs of slowing locally as 3 more properties sold with Harris Partners this week.
A large number of enquiries and offers on each property highlight the continuing demand for Inner West living with competition driving strong results across the board.
- House prices are rising at their fastest rate in 32 years. Peter O'Malley discusses the state of the property market with 2GB's Chris Smith on the latest Open House segment of the Chris Smith Show. Listen here.
- The RBA is unlikely to advance interest rate moves after lower than expected inflation figures. The consumer price index (CPI) came in materially lower than what was forecasted across markets. Read more here.
- Housing affordability: Rise of Bank of Mum and Dad fuels inequality in a hot market. Anyone trying to get into the market in Sydney this year has watched the price of a median house soar by $103,000 in only three months. Read the full article.
- Sydney property investors have been hurt by a lack of international students. Just 200 international students got back into Australia in February to resume on-campus studies ahead of the recent university term resumption, which saw 121,000 students arrive a year earlier. Find out more.
- Sydney house prices soar to record median of $1.3m after fastest quarterly rise in 28 years. The median house price jumped 8.5 per cent in the first quarter of 2021. Read more here.
New listings - Find out first